What’s Your Passion?
- What would you do if you didn’t have to earn a living? Imagine you’ve won the lottery, had a long holiday and are now keen to get back to work. What sort of things would you contemplate?
- What activities are you happiest doing?
- Identify three occasions when you’ve felt most alive, most powerfully and fully ‘you’.
- If you found yourself in prison for some time, what would you still continue to do?
- What did you love to do when you were 10 or younger?
Consider these 5 questions and your answers. What drives you, inspires you?
Does your current work excite you, make you jump out of bed with a spring in the mornings?